LOOKING FOR ME? MAYBE I'M HERE !

I STRIVE TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS...
through artistic works.
AIMING TO LIVE FOR MY WORK NOT WORK FOR MERELY A LIVING.
Sharing knowledge I gain through lessons I learned with those I know value & see what their worth.
L . O . V . E .
...
...
It's in you to give.
Why not start right giving it away today?
Now's the perfect time, do so right away.
; ) DON'T HESITATE OR DELAY!

ASPIRE TO SOMETHING'S MOST RECENT POSTS

January 12, 2011

Local News Story Security increases at burned out apartment bldg in East Van

Local News Story

Security increases at burned out apartment bldg in East Van
VANCOUVER/AM 980
Mike Bothwell
1/3/2011

No Comment - that from the security company that was supposed to be guarding a Vancouver apartment building that was burglarized.
A supervisor outside the apartment building wouldn't do a taped interview.
Now a dispatcher for Canuck Security of Surrey isn't answering questions.
"No, I've got no comments to make on this. IS THERE SOMEONE THERE WHO WILL COMMENT? CAN I REACH THE OWNER? Once they come back they could call you. I'm not at liberty to disclose the names."
Some residents of the burned out building on Frances Street in Vancouver say they were told the building would have round the clock security.
Now there's word some items were stolen since a fire forced them out last Thursday.
The security supervisor outside the building claims the number of guards at the site has now been increase from three to five.


« Return to previous page
» Send to a friend



No comments:

Post a Comment