LOOKING FOR ME? MAYBE I'M HERE !

I STRIVE TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS...
through artistic works.
AIMING TO LIVE FOR MY WORK NOT WORK FOR MERELY A LIVING.
Sharing knowledge I gain through lessons I learned with those I know value & see what their worth.
L . O . V . E .
...
...
It's in you to give.
Why not start right giving it away today?
Now's the perfect time, do so right away.
; ) DON'T HESITATE OR DELAY!

ASPIRE TO SOMETHING'S MOST RECENT POSTS

January 12, 2011

IGA FIRE SUSPICIOUS INTERESTING INDEED !!

Local News Story: "IGA store fire suspicious
FORT LANGLEY/CKNW AM 980
Marcella Bernardo | Email news tips to Marcella
1/6/2011

Police have confirmed Tuesday's fire that destroyed Fort Langley's I-G-A store was suspicious, but RCMP corporal Holly Marks says it wasn't arson.

Marks says there was an attempted break and enter.

That was determined by broken glass and some broken bars on the northeast corner of the building.

Marks says someone cut through metal bars to get inside... and that's probably what sparked the fire.

The store at Glover Road and Mavis Avenue burned down within two hours of the first call to 9-1-1."

No comments:

Post a Comment